"Fly fishing is my passion, hunting is my weakness, and mules are a perplexing addiction."

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hi all;  I'm new to this whole blog thing and to be quite honest I've never read a blog, (mine or otherwise) ever, so this will be my first actual blog.  I was convinced by my webmaster, the evil Chris West, that I needed a blog and that it was expected of me, so anything posted prior to this was actually my webmaster masquerading as me.  People often masquerade as me, mostly when holding up convenience stores or after being caught in an uncompromising position with a farm animal by a startle farmer. 

At any rate, I will attempt to do a good job and should an actual thought should somehow find its way to my head I will do my best to first remember it, then jot it down here.  I mean really, who actually reads this stuff?

Until later, I'm off to try to find a thought!  tf

No comments:

Post a Comment